Your rights to privacy and personal data protection.
AchroLenses is a brand and trademark which belongs to Best Supply, a company registered under National Register of Business Entities Number (REGON) 221032836, having its seat in Malkowo, Poland, ul. Parkowa 9, postal code 83-330.
Best Supply and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Best Supply takes your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data seriously. Our policy in this regard is designed to be compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation.
Below are details about what that means in practice.
How we get data about you
As a business, we may be in receipt of data about you, for example when you:
• Give us your business card
• Send us an email or a letter
• Fill in a form on our website or download a document
• Require support online
• Allow us to take a picture of you in a business context at an event or elsewhere
• Visit our website (e.g. cookies)
• Or in some other way, in the normal course of conducting a contact or business with you
What data we hold
We may store the personal work data you provide in order to help us conduct business together and provide services we offer. The type of data we typically store is some, or all, the following:
• Your name
• Your contact details (your address, your phone numbers, your email addresses)
• Some information about your vison abilities and disfunctions
• Photos featuring you
• IP addresses and cookies if you visit our website
What we do with that data
We may process personal data primarily with a view of providing a service you requested explicitly, for example:
• Sending documents and products you requested online, on the phone or face to face
• Registering you for events we are involved in such as seminars, exhibitions or other events
We may also process the data in order to:
• Send you emails about events where you can meet us, webinars you might be interested in or provide relevant AchroLenses related news (e.g. Newsletter)
• Analyze web-traffic on Achrolenses.com or for targeted digital advertising.
• Call you on your request or when we feel it’s required to handle your requests or provide our services according to satisfactory standards.
How we ensure your privacy
If you are a customer, potential customer, business partner, investor or supplier or have provided us your data while visiting us at a trade-show, we believe Best Supply is storing and processing your personal data lawfully, based on our mutual legitimate interest. If you do not agree with this, you can change your privacy settings (see Your Rights below).
If you are not none of the above, we will seek your explicitly opt-in consent to store your data and use it as described above.
The data you provide us will always be stored securely, in encrypted databases with restricted user access, protected by passwords and typically accessed only from Best Supply computers that are also password protected and hold data in encrypted form on the local drives.
Your data might be transferred to third parties, such as Best Supply partners. In all cases, appropriate safeguards will be taken to protect your personal data. Appropriate safeguards include for example standard data protection clauses, or are based on Commission Implementing Decisions, for example: adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Your data will not be disclosed to entities who would be able to decide how your data is used (known as controllers in GDPR terminology). In all cases, your data and how it’s used will remain under the control of Best Supply.
You are not required to provide your personal data. Your personal data will be processed for the time you’ve provided consent for the processing and you can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to request from us access to the personal data we hold about you, and ask for it to be modified or deleted. You can also ask for a restriction or object to the processing of your data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We do not intend to perform automated decision making, including profiling.
If you have any questions regarding how we protect your personal data contact our staff at email@example.com.